The Dale Carnegie Course will help you master the human relation skills demanded in today's tough business environment. You'll learn to improve human relations skills, strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You'll develop more effective communication skills and leadership skills.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
Wednesdays for 8 Weeks
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
05:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Tuesdays for 8Weeks
- Build Self-Confidence and Leadership Skills
- Enhance Communication and Public Speaking Skills
- Increase Self-Motivation
- Persuasively Communicate In A Way To Move Others To Action
- Communicate Clearly and Concisely
- Set Goals and Hold Self Accountable
- Deal With Challenging Interpersonal Situations More Effectively
- Increase Your Ability to Manage Worry and Stress
The Dale Carnegie Course provides students an opportunity to distinguish themselves by coaching them to accept greater accountability for their attitude and understand how it affects their ability to communicate with others.